Join us for the 3rd annual Royals Night fundraiser held on
Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the Southview Country Club at 5:30 pm.
The night includes a cocktail reception, live and silent auctions, mystery boxes, raffles and more. This year’s fundraiser will feature entertainment by David Burkart, offer a cash bar, and an Italian inspired dinner.
Registration Deadline is February 28
To avoid a processing fee, register in the school office or mail a check along with guest name(s), dinner option, and child care option.
Sponsor a Teacher
Donate $10 or more at registration to help sponsor a teacher to attend.
Unable to Attend?
You may still make an in-spirit donation. Just click "Tickets" on the registration site.
Live Auction Items
1) Courtside Timberwolves Tickets with Marriott Hotel room
2) Four-Course Dinner for 4 people @
Danny's at StoneRidge Golf Club
3) 10 Park Hopper Passes to
Walt Disney World
4) Award Winning Backyard BBQ for 10 people with Live Music
5) Dinner with Jay & Kim Schutte @ Burch Steak in Minneapolis
6) Twin Cities Golf Course Tour Package
7) Pontoon Rental for 10 people on White Bear Lake
8) Grotheer's Lake House
9) Wine Collection from Around the World
Silent Auction Highlights
* Custom Framed Artwork from King of Kings Students
* Scotch at the Schutte's with Whiskey Sommelier
* Three Night Camper Trailer Rental
Steve and Sandy Pizinger